ON DEMAND WEBINAR:
Getting pupils back on track – supporting wellbeing and learning
With mounting pressure on ensuring children adjust to being back at school and ready to learn, Laura McInerney (Education journalist and co-founder of Teacher Tapp), Sarah Lamplough (Director, British Olympic Foundation) and Jemma Best (Deputy head of programme development, EVERFI) discuss what is needed to support pupils wellbeing now they have returned to classroom learning.
Our panel of experts discuss the importance of whole child learning recovery strategies as schools return to ‘normal’.
Our panel of experts answer:
- How has the pandemic impacted students?
- How can teachers begin to address these issues?
- How is EVERFI equipping teachers to support their pupils?
Attendees will receive:
- Certificate for half-hour of professional development
- Access to EVERFI’s free remote learning lessons